rubiTrack 5 Pro 5.0.3 is now available which fixes a number of problems and comes with a huge performance boost in the UI, specifically the activity list view. The new rt2go 5.0.1 also fixes some serious issues. It is recommended to upgrade both apps at the same time.
New in rubiTrack 5 Pro 5.0.3 - 3020
* Dramatically improves the performance of the activity list view. Switching to and from the view is now instant.
* Improves performance in the calendar view.
* Fixes a problem with the activity focus mode when the track view is hidden.
* Fixes a problem in the Dashboard if activities exist that have no date.
* Fixes a problem with the formatting of power entries.
* Fixes a crash after adding new equipment items.
* Fixes a problem with the background color of the Activation Assistant.
* Fixes a problem with the ability to undo changes of some activity type properties.
New in rt2go 5.0.1 - 591
* Fixes an issue with the import of maximum heart rates from the Health app.
* Already imported entries which are invalid will be fixed when rt2go is first loaded after the update.
* Fixes a problem with importing activity track data from the Health app.
* Fixes a problem with the activity date when importing via Open-In.
* Fixes a problem with the activity date when using the Recorder.
General discussions for all things rubiTrack in English.
1 post • Page 1 of 1