view activity after sync

General discussions for all things rubiTrack in English.
LouieL

view activity after sync

Post by LouieL » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:26 pm

Hi. When I open rubiTrack 5.2.3 the default view is LIST/ALL-sorted by latest date. This is fine and what I desire. However, after syncing with my Garmin 520+ (with the device itself), the view changes to LIST/LATEST IMPORT.

In order to view ALL, I must open the Sidebar, select ALL, then close the Sidebar.

Is there a way to return to LIST/ALL immediately after import? I've tried all combinations of settings in Preferences>Behaviors for After Import as well as After Launch but nothing changes.

This is a small annoyance, but maybe someone has a solution or tip or maybe even keyboard shortcuts for open/close the Sidebar.

I add that this is NOT new to 5.2.3; this has been happening forever.

Thanks. Louie

mspoettl

Re: view activity after sync

Post by mspoettl » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:54 am

Hi,

there is currently no way to avoid the selection of the "Latest Import" sidebar filter after a sync or file import. I guess that's something that we could add as a new option on the behavior settings page. Thanks for bringing this up!

Best Regards
Markus

LouieL

Post by LouieL » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:14 pm

Thanks, Markus, for the quick response. If this could be implemented in the future it would be great.
Louie

LouieL

Post by LouieL » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:34 pm

Hi Markus,
On the same subject...IF you get around to changing this feature down the line--could it extend to other parts of the app? Such as: when I check equipment usage, the feature defaults to ALL when what I really ever want to see is IN USE.

Maybe reverting to 'last state' when opening any feature would work.

Nevertheless, the app is still great and well worth every penny. Thanks.
Louie