update 5.2.6 is now available! This update fixes a problem with downloading Multi-Sport activities from Garmin Connect. rubiTrack may failed to download certain multi-sport activities. After installing this version, you will see missing activities getting imported automatically (within the selected sync timeframe).
=== New in version 5.2.6
* Fixes a problem syncing multi-sport activities from Garmin Connect.
=== New in rubiTrack 5 Pro 5.2.5
* Fixes a problem syncing with Suunto App which may cause the most recent activity to be missing after sync.
* Minor bug fixes.
=== New in rubiTrack 5 Pro 5.2.4
* Adds support for macOS 10.11 El Capitan.
=== New in rubiTrack 5 Pro 5.2.3
* Fixes a problem syncing with Garmin Connect.
=== New in rubiTrack 5 Pro 5.2.2
* Fixes a problem with the new "Local Timezone" feature.
=== New in rubiTrack 5 Pro 5.2.1
* Adds the new column "Local Timezone" in the Activity Type Manager to change the import setting added to version 5.2.
* Undoes the "Auto-Lap" change from v5.2 which causes problems when importing certain FIT files.
General discussions for all things rubiTrack in English.
1 post • Page 1 of 1