Training Summary chart question

General discussions for all things rubiTrack in English.
Pistarino

Training Summary chart question

Post by Pistarino »

Hi,
in the Training Summary window I like a lot the “Hearth Frequency Zones” distribution chart. If I change the FCmax value after the workout import (sometimes my watch underestimate it and its value is automatically imported by rt2go, so I overwrite the entry value with the correct one), the distribution chart does not update the colors distribution. Is there a way to force a recalculation in the graph? I need to export/delete/re-import the workout to update the graph with the updated FCmax as reference. Am I missing something?

Best regards

Paolo
mspoettl

Re: Training Summary chart question

Post by mspoettl »

Hi,

you are right, changes to the athlete log's max. heart rate values will not automatically trigger a recalculation of the zones distribution for corresponding activities. We will add this to the todo-list for a future release.

The only way to trigger that recalculation at the moment is to change the zones setup. Go to the zones editor, change any value, then change it back to where it was (manually, not by undo), then OK the values. rubiTrack will then recalculate the distribution for all activities in the background.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Best Regards
Markus
Pistarino

Re: Training Summary chart question

Post by Pistarino »

Hi,
thank you for the tip!

Best regards

Paolo