RT6 - Cannot expand activity

General discussions for all things rubiTrack in English.
Rrfsja2303

RT6 - Cannot expand activity

Post by Rrfsja2303 »

I have just d/l and subscribed for RT6 and imported by RT5 Pro data. I can see the activity tiles and if I touch them then I get the menu that allows activity type select/share / delete HOWVER if I hold the tile it doesn't drill down into the activity details. The first time through there was a pop up explaining about drill down but it flashed by too fast and I don't know what it said. What might I be doing wrong? Why can't I drill into an activity?
mspoettl

Re: RT6 - Cannot expand activity

Post by mspoettl »

Hi,

this sounds like you're on the iPhone, right? For the activity menu tap the activity (you already know that). To view the activity details (map, chart, details), tap-and-hold the tile (in the center, but it doesn't matter where, so long as you don't touch the stars, which would change the rating). The activity will be loaded and displayed.

If you are in Places, touch and hold a place to get to the activity (if it is only one) or to get a mini-collection of activities (if the place represents more than one activity).

You can reset the info-popups in the app settings, if you want to see them again.

Best Regards
Markus
Rrfsja2303

Re: RT6 - Cannot expand activity

Post by Rrfsja2303 »

Yes this is iOS. Holding the tile did not work. I chose to delete and reinstall the app and now it works.