Stryd power data

Feature and enhancement requests.
PeterS

Stryd power data

Post by PeterS »

I’m running using a Stryd for running with power. Power from running is different from power from cycling. The Stryd data is in the fit file from my Garmin. I would like to see the data from my Stryd in RubiTrack.
My account on Garmin Connect is connected with RubiTrack.
I’m on the latest version of RubiTrack but still haven’t got the data i like to see. So I have to use other software to which is redundant.
mspoettl

Re: Stryd power data

Post by mspoettl »

Stryd elected to store the power data in a non-standard way that is difficult to read. There is a standard way to store power data in FIT files, which Stryd does not use. It is a deliberate act which is entirely unnecessary. We have been in contact with Stryd and they are not willing to help, so we're unable to comply with your request.

Best Regards
Markus
PeterS

Post by PeterS »

Thanks for the update Markus.
triabas

Post by triabas »

Although the answer is very clear Markus, it's a pity. Any chance that in future updates (Rubitrack 6 pro..), this is enabled ? (I guess I know the answer, but wanted to ask anyway..:->)
Pistarino

Post by Pistarino »

I have a Stryd pod (the latest one) and when I import a FIT file exported from Stryd App (or from the web portal) RT5Pro correctly shows cadence and power.

Ciao

Paolo
sathomasga

Post by sathomasga »

Pistarino wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:04 pm I have a Stryd pod (the latest one) and when I import a FIT file exported from Stryd App (or from the web portal) RT5Pro correctly shows cadence and power.
It seems to depend on how the Stryd data is collected and transferred to PowerCenter.

See this post.
Pistarino

Post by Pistarino »

Thanks for the clarification, I use Stryd with an Apple Watch.